Monday, 23 January 2012

Santa's Sleigh Ride

Like I said, I went out on the in December helping a friend follow Santa's sleigh around half of Sheffield for a film he was recording for a rotary club he's been making a website for.

Since we were filming some time around 5-7pm, the lens I took with me wasn't fast enough for the light conditions (dropping to f/3.5 at the lowest), so I borrowed my friend's faster lens (f/1.8) while he stuck with the slower one, because we'd decided that I'd hand-hold my camera to get moving/up-close footage, and that he'd in turn record wider-angle/zoomed shots on a tripod.

Obviously, this was filmed and edited over a month ago, but at least I've remembered. Most of the footage he used was what I'd filmed, given that I had the better lens, and he edited the video.



I apologise for the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment